What other conference have you ever seen that guarantees your satisfaction?
Here’s the deal: If you attend the entire conference or any of the preconference/conference training sessions and are not satisfied with the overall content or instruction, or if you think that the content is impractical to implement, we will be happy to consider a refund. All we ask is that you complete our questionnaire explaining why you are dissatisfied and we will consider your refund request.* All refunds will be the cost of that session minus personal food costs and conference expenses tied to that presentation. Requests must be made within 30 days of the conference end date.
*All requests will be reviewed by a panel which will have full right of approval prior to refund.
Neither this site, SopMed© or its contributors intend to provide medical advice, provide a diagnosis or makes claims of cures. This site is intended only to provide information, both clinical and experiential, regarding treatments that have been used in thousands of clinics and hospitals over the past 80 years. No medical treatment should be administered solely on the basis of the information contained herein and only a licensed medical professional can legally offer medical advice in the United States. We strongly recommend that anyone investigating alternative or complementary therapeutic practices perform their own due diligence and take full responsibility for their actions. Consult the medical professional of your choice for medical care and advice.
The accuracy of any instructions, formulae, and drug doses should be independently verified with primary sources. The publisher and/or organization shall not be liable for any loss, actions, claims, proceedings, demand, or costs or damages whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with or arising out of the use of this material or the material that is taught at the conference. The statements within this website have not been reviewed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
DCMA Disclaimer: Our site respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Our Site, submit notice of your claim to the following:
Email Address to which notification should be sent via the details on the contact page.
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
- Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringed and information reasonably sufficient to permit Our Site to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Our Site to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an e-mail address.
- You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
Our Site will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Our Site will remove it in a timely manner once notified.