DENTAL OZONE TRAINING
Adding this excellent tool helps to cut infections, inflammation and helps issues of decay. More information regarding the class will be forthcoming.
You will need to have a basic training in ozone prior to this one day training, If not, you can take the basic ozone training course on Wednesday. Let us know if this is required and then sign up for this special class taught by world class ozone dentists. Another big plus is that ozone equipment will be on display in the classroom and on the vendor floor.
You can get a discounted rate for this course if combined with the basic ozone class offered on June 20th from 9 am to 4:30 pm.
*Taught by Dr. John Augspurger, DDS at his offsite clinic, Human Universal Health Institute, formerly known as Thrive Integrated Health at 455 S. Hudson Street, Suite 200, Denver, Colorado.
Thursday, June 21st, 2018
Lunch from Noon-1:00pm
Human Universal Health Institute (HUH)
455 S. Hudson Street, Suite 200
The course will be divided into five topics:
1) a brief over view of the state of the health care (what I call “disease care”) in the United States today, and why it is so absolutely important for ALL health care professional to approach the patient using biologically-sound principals.
2) the biology of the mouth, including the biological terrain and the microbiome
3) how all oral diseases progress, and how they heal.
4) how oral diseases and systemic diseases are related, and cannot be "allopathically separated” or “mutually excluded" in any way, shape or form5) how to use biological medicine to treat oral diseases, including the use of all forms of ozone, UVBI, high dose vitamin C, and joint injections with ozone therapies administered via infusions and injections both, and more.
Then we will plan on lunch being served onsite and prepared by our chef, and the menu will be gluten free and organic.
The afternoon will be hands-on, and will be held in my dental clinic and my medical clinic. We will cover equipment, armamentarium, protocols, and techniques. This section I anticipate will last two hours.
At the end of the day, I anticipate we will reconvene in the learning center for a wrap-up Q&A session. The emphasis will be put on what is needed to practice biological dentistry, including:
1) an exercise on how to develop core philosophy
2) understanding how to incorporate sound business practices, including legal strategies and insurance strategies
3) using effective patient communication and educational materials
4) and if we have time, discussing pricing strategies and staff implementation and delegation.